The Farmette50

The Farmette50

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Giving Up

I've just about reached my toleration limit with the electronic devices in my life.  Our lives have become so complicated lately that we can't function without them.  And nowadays they overlap each other.  This is where my frustration comes into full play.

I love my blog.  I want to spend more time posting on it and letting my friends know what is happening on the farmette.  But posts without pictures are basically boring, so now I've got the computer AND a camera of some sort involved.  As time has progressed it's become easier and easier to do that.  Cords have been exchanged for cards, and wireless is the way to go.  Sure.

Seems like the easier it's gotten though, the more convuluted has become the path to get there.  You have to have the right software, the right hardware, the right accessories and a bit of knowhow to get it all done.  And of course, all this costs money, the commodity that I'm shortest on at the present time.

And if one part bites the dust, I'm screwed.  Welcome to my world at the moment.  My camera has been down for some time now and is showing no signs of coming back to life.  Hence, I have no photos for my blog, hence I have a boring blog, hence I have not been writing.  So I just give up.  I intend to keep writing, but you're just going to have to put up with no pictures, or ones that are old.

Bear with me.  I'm saving my pennies to buy a new camera, and hopefully it will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment