The Farmette50

The Farmette50

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Success!!!!!!!!

At Last!  I'm finally able to upload pictures!





I have found a new interest in life.  I bought a trail camera, hung it up at the gate to the lower pastures at the farm and suddenly found myself bird watching.  Wow!  Seems to be the old gate is a perfect landing zone for just about every species of  bird on the place.  I'm having a wonderful time seeing what is coming about.




This could get to be habit forming.

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    The bird watching is supposed to be an activity for the holder of the camera...but the pictures are very nice. We had lunch with Cari today, she was passing through on her retirement sojourn. It was great to see aher and hear all the news and future planned activities. I hope all is well. Cannot wait until I am able to see the photos of you new home on your blog. Tom

    ReplyDelete