The Farmette50

The Farmette50

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My New Toy

I’m totally speechless. I have a tractor. A John Deere tractor. My sister got it for me. She found it yesterday and just bought it for me simply because I needed one. Apparently there was an 80 year old man in the area that wanted a JD tractor even though his children opposed the idea. So he bought himself what he wanted and then found out it wasn’t. The children then had their way and the tractor got returned. So our local tractor company then had to resell the tractor as used even though it only had two hours on the engine. What an awesome deal!









So it was delivered this morning, all bright and shiney. I immediately spent a couple of hours working on landscaping in the back. It’s a learning experience, but oh how much easier than doing it with a shovel and a rake.

I think I’m in love.

1 comment:

  1. I can just read the paper now, Local Farmer improves local roads with her JD tractor. Sounds cool and looks even cooler. Congratulations as you have such a wonderful sister! I envy you.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete