The Farmette50

The Farmette50

Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh My Goodness!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted.  Sorry about that.  I knew it had been a while but didn't realize it had been over two months.

It's been hectic to say the least here on the farmette.  Spring and early summer are always busy, busy times but this year has been more so than usual.  Taking care of animals and planting crops can eat up your days in a hurry.  Throw into that the usual round of family activities and time just seems to slip away.

We are also making some major changes in things here, in goals and aims for what we want to accomplish for the farmette and for our lives in general.  I'll be posting more about all these changes soon.  In fact, I think I'll work out an entire mission statement.  I'll post that too.

Hang around.  I promise not to stay gone so long.  In fact, I'll probably be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment