The Farmette50

The Farmette50

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oops!

Bear with me folks. My computer is down with all my photos on it so I'm not able to post this week's progress. And there was so much to show!

The floor is down, the cabinets arrived on Friday, and so did the appliances. In the meantime, the gutters were installed and got their first workout about five minutes after the guys finished. My contractor brought his nephew with him this week and set him to work doing detailed weed eating around all the contruction debris laying around. At least now, I might be able to see the snake before I step on him.

I promise I will work on the computer and get pictures posted soon.

3 comments:

  1. What a bummer, I was looking forward to the next set of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for you to get back! I know you're getting lots of amazing things done in the time being! Come back soon - And don't forget that being gone for so long, we're going to expect LOTS of pics!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your puter still misbehaving??? Boy you are going to have to upload a whole lot soon! We want to see what you've done!

    ReplyDelete