The Farmette50

The Farmette50

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Paint and Plants

Things seem to be moving so s l o w l y right now. Maybe it's just that I am impatient, but I so want this to move along. Seems like finishing takes forever.

We've started painting the walls. That is a slow process, cause you have to paint and then let dry and then paint and let dry. And there is just no hurrying it. But we definitely want to get the paint on before the floor goes down, because I just have horrifying visions of dropping a gallon of paint on my beautiful wood floors.

So the ceiling is going to be Informal Ivory and the walls are Moonlight Yellow.




In the process of all this, I now have a spotted dog, as Baby likes to cut corners a bit.



While I am watching paint dry, I've been outside doing a bit of gardening.




It it really takes off and grows and the bugs don't defeat me, I should have an abundance of produce for summer eating and putting by for the winter. I also have fruits coming on like gangbusters as we didn't have a blossom freeze to take out the forming fruit.

Peaches


Pears


I should be busy this summer preserving like mad. Hope it turns out as well as I want it too. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment