The Farmette50

The Farmette50

Monday, May 3, 2010

Moving Forward

Sorry Folks, but I took a break for a while after I lost Lovely. The blog sort of lost its interest for a bit.

But life moves on, and so will I. She will always have a piece of my heart, but its a large heart so there is room for more life in there.

In the meantime, the house has kept going. Walls are up, mud is on and paint is applied. It's a bit hard to show exciting pictures of electrical wiring, but I'll try and put some life in here.


We got the geothermal unit housed and blended in with the rest of the house



We also got all the lights and ceiling fans up on the porch. I've already got chairs and a rocker out there. It's wonderful.




And I got some steps installed along the porch. Haven't got the ones at the front entrance done yet, but they will come with time.



I'll get busy this week and take pictures of the walls. Paint is starting to go up and it's going to look fabulous, Dahlings. I may actually get to move in yet!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is looking fabulous, when will you be moving in and how is the garden going? So sorry to hear about Lovely, it is hard to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to be moving in within a week or two. Seems like it never quite works out like I want it too though. It just seems to be taking FOREVER with the little details.

    I miss Lovely more than I can say. She was so into life, she would have loved this house.

    ReplyDelete