The Farmette50

The Farmette50

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Disaster!

My camera is temporarily out of commission so I won't be able to publish photos for a few days. As soon as I have it back up and running, I'll let you see what is going on.

For now, it will have to be just words.

Today they started working on the footings for the porch. The porches are going to be eight feet across, perfect size for rocking chairs and swings. They got the pilings dug and all but two of the footings poured. Tomorrow they will finish that up and start working on the framework.

The geothermal unit is on hold for a bit longer. It's just too boggy to get the drill truck in right now. We've rescheduled for next week, but its suppose to rain again this weekend so we may have to put it off again. We'll see. In the meantime, the ductwork guy is still planning to come tomorrow and do the inside of the house.

Otherwise things are going well. My neighbor came home from the hospital, my garlic has survived the deluge this weekend and the roof didn't leak during the rain.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment